3 Year Limited Warranty – August 02, 2022
What is covered
• The parts and mechanisms of this product are covered for three years, so long as all installation instructions are followed.
• Defective or damaged products (reported within 7 days)
What is not covered
• Any kind of alteration.
• Damage caused by children, pets, or insects.
• Fraying of fabric, by improper installation, or by misalignment
• Product failure due to improper cleaning, installation, and operation.
• Normal variations in color or texture of products.
• Color changes to materials that take place over time.
• Any damages physical damages
• Battery degradation overtime
How warranty works.
• At our discretion, we will determine whether the product will be repaired or replaced.
• The warranty does not include shipping cost after 90 days period from purchase.
• If a product is discontinued under warranty, we will provide a substitute product that matches the original as closely as possible. If there is more than one matching item in the room, only the defective product will be repaired or replaced.
After 3 Years
• Once your warranty has expired, we will be unable to replace or repair your original window covering. However, we will be gladly to help you purchase a new product.
• Reorder of parts or installation parts will be charged along with shipping
o Contact us for part pricing. For example mounting brackets for roller shades are $20.00 a pair
Restrings (within 3 years)
• Shipping charges apply
• $50 charge for restrings
This warranty takes the place of all other stated warranties, whether written or oral. In no event shall we be liable for incidental or consequential damages that may result from any defect in product or breach of this warranty. We reserve the right to inspect any part or component prior to replacements. In order for repair or replacement to be made, a Bill of Sale, canceled check, or other payment record verifying the original purchase date must be presented to us. The exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages may vary according to the state of purchase, therefore the above limitations or exclusions may not be applicable to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and may also include other rights which may vary from state to state.